We are the first and only foundry in Croatia and also in the region, with complete line for commercial production of cores with cold-box method.
Cold-box core-making procedure
- The cold-box core mixture is regularly prepared from sand and resin additives.
- We make cores of different dimensions and, if necessary, coat them (alcohol coat)
Advantages of the cold-box core-making process
- The cores are coated and ready for casting
- Core-making development together with client
- Possibility of making smaller and bigger core series
- Great flexibility over our customers (deadlines, quality)
- We provide returnable wrapping material (europallets, sponges, cardboards)
- Reduction of waste sand in foundries
Type of cold-box machine Euromac SPF 30
- Base plate dimensions 700×800 mm
- Horizontal and vertical division
- Core production to 55 kg